Water hygiene and Legionella monitoring
The risk from Legionella in water systems is greatly reduced if regular monitoring is carried out as part of the legionella risk management programme. Our experienced team will ensure that the health risks are fully managed and that that the level of any contaminants remain below the legally acceptable levels.
Our Legionella pneumophila monitoring process
Our monitoring systems incorporate the following
- Record keeping
- Tank Inspections and refurbishment
- Shower Cleaning
- pH & Temperature monitoring
- Suspended Solids
- Testing of water hardness, chloride and chemical Levels
- Microbiological Analysis, water sampling and testing undertaken by independent UKAS accredited laboratories.
- Compliance with current water regulations and code of practice
- Recommendations for tank refurbishment if necessary